Sunday, January 02, 2011

Andy Bausch - Luxembourg Film Director

A couple of months ago, I was asked by local magazine in Luxembourg, 352 Magazine to photograph Luxembourgish film director Andy Bausch for their "Champagne and Crémant" series. This feature carries a Lifestyle interview with the subject in question, who is asked to bring along 6 objects of importance to them to be included in the photo.

I met Andy Bausch in the restaurant of a hotel in Luxembourg, where I carried out the photo session. He was a fascinating guy to talk to and he explained to me how he started out in cinema and we also spoke of his passion for rock music (note the Rolling Stones album as one of his 6 items). BTW the glass of beer was not one of the 6 !

Here are some additional photos from the session which didn't make it into the magazine. I had fun taking the photos especially the ones in which he mirrored the gentleman in the paining on the wall behind him.




No comments:

Post a Comment